Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Mister's Master



In the almost 5 years we have been married we have never really cared about the design of our bedroom. White walls, what ever furniture we had and the occasional curtain or picture on the wall. Our bedspread has always been a white and brown monogrammed duvet cover. We could never seem to agree on a head board, or the one we both loved was outrageously expensive (...how typical). So we just never bought a head board or a rug, or anything really. 

Now, the thought of having our own bedroom, and not a bedroom/living room/dining room combo has really made us excited about our new room. But designing a space for two people was harder than I thought. I am not a girly girl but I do love a good floral now and then. But I would feel guilty subjecting my husband to a room he secretly (or not so secretly) hated for the next couple years. So I am trying to give us both a room we could really love. No pink or floral but some some feminine curve details throughout, mixed with some hard masculine lines. All in colors we both love. 

(But I am going to try to sneak a little floral in there somewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment