Monday, December 16, 2013

Shower Tile

 What better for a New York bathroom than Subway tile!?

They finished all the tile for the shower. I am so happy with how it turned out. The grey strip is actually smaller strips of marble. I'll get a close up once it is grouted. We think it breaks up the white tile and still coordinates very nicely with my marble floors. 

We can't decide if we should put in a curved or a straight shower rod. At our current apartment we have a glass panel which is very pretty but so impracticable for bathing children. So it has been awhile since we needed a shower rod. 

This is Juan, he is my absolute favorite contractor. He is such a hard worker and always cleans up at the end of the day. Plus everything he has worked on is now beautiful.


Sorry for the blurry iphone picture. But this is me being super paronoid about someone scratching my bathtub. I made Brandon buy a 20lb roll of "construction paper" to cover the tub, the bathroom and the hardwood floors (once they go in) I am not taking any chances. 

I think the bathroom may be the first room to be completely finished. 

2 comments:

  1. Straight shower rod! Curved gives you more space in the tub but may take over your bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete